Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 2009 Update

It's obvious that life gets in the way of doing the things we enjoy much of the time. Since last May I've been really busy with my business and volunteer activities, and put my railfan passion on the back burner. But enough is enough!

Many railfan video clips have accumulated over the last year that need to go on YouTube. Don't know when I'll find time for that, but it will get done. My business, like many others, is currently in a sort of economic slowdown so I have a little free time now and then. All I need is the energy to get the editing done and upload the results.

In the meantime, in an attempt to get caught up with my email, here are some railfan links from January 2009:

Platform 7 - A Railfan's Blog!: The first journey via Kottayam!
railfan frequencies
Eddie's Rail Fan Page: Southbound Soo Line transfer train ...
Eddie's Rail Fan Page: Looking east on Burlington Avenue, in ...
Railfan: 1924 | Shorpy Photo Archive
Flickr: Discussing Amtrak Photography Contest - Oops, Arrested by ...
Railfan Photos of the Week - January 7, 2009 - TrainBoard.com
Super Size Me: Wednesday's Lunch Shot - RailroadForums.Com
Bring Out The Shovel » Dogcaught: A Railroad Blog
Hello from Sturtevant, WI - RailroadForums.Com
Maine HOn30 Model Railroading
[IRFCA] Indian Railways Photo Gallery - lhb raj
4 Axle Feast! - TrainBoard.com
Union Pacific Stack Train in Victorville, CA, 1/2/09. Video
Eddie's Rail Fan Page: Eastbound Southern Pacific run thru ...
Chicago Odyssey vol1-Part1 | Chicago
CA & AZ Transcon grabs 1-08-09 . . . - SoCalRailFan Forums
Triad Railfan: Welcome to North Carolina
Valley Metro Rail - TrainBoard.com
CC 20324 Hauled K.A 73 Gumarang from Surabaya Pasar Turi on Flickr ...
SOO & IC, Frisco, GN in Tulsa, OK - RailroadForums.Com
Amtrak Cascades in Chicago - RailroadForums.Com
My New Friend at Hill 582 - SoCalRailFan Forums
As I chase trains I wonder if I'll ever get that perfect shot ...
Triad Railfan: Lidell St.
Railfan Jokes | You know you are a Railfan when | Jokes on ...
Inside Obama's Massive Inaugural Train
Alco PA-1 Diesels « Dummidumbwit’s Weblog
Obama's Georgia 300 - The Whistle Post - Model Railroad Forum
The Wandering Railfan: First of the Year
Capitol Limited: Railfanning 1-17-09
Eddie's Rail Fan Page: Central Illinois Railroad EMD yard switcher ...
Roosevelt Metra station on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
BobbaLew: O. Winston Link Show
4 in 20 minutes - RailroadForums.Com
Triad Railfan: Snow Day
Westbound CP Mixed Freight - Tunnel City, WI | Air Cargo News
fish photo: train track photos
Is there a correlation between age and period chosen? - TrainBoard.com
The Bovine Post: What's so bad about being a railroad/model ...
Railfan on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Up1982 - RailroadForums.Com
I was a Teenage Railfan.: Fw: Monday Morning Photo. 26/01/09
Looking for photos of Bakersfield BNSF yard - TrainBoard.com
W&I Grain Train on the P&L - RailroadForums.Com
As I chase trains I wonder if I'll ever get that perfect shot ...
fourtwentymusic.com » Blog Archive » West Virginia Northern Railroad
Cold and snowy Walton, KY - TrainBoard.com
Colorado Joint Line Railfaning Action - TrainBoard.com

February railfan links coming soon! Thanks for all the great contributions!!

1 comment:

IES Agencies said...

Any chance of getting my new blog mentioned in your links

its new and very few entries but I am workign on it

http://wanderingrailfan.blogspot.com/