Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Railfans Online

While out and about online this morning I came across another railfan blog very similar to my own in appearance but from a completely different perspective. Please check out Eddie's Rail Fan Page when you get a chance. Lot's of great images and commentary.

Eddie's Rail Fan Page

I realize there are a lot of railfans sharing their images and videos online but there are many more who aren't. If you have an interest in getting your images and videos online to share but you don't know how, take a look at this site: http://www.RailfanInfo.com.

More soon!



technorati tags:, , , ,

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Hello!
Hi I am Eddie K, Your host and photographer at Eddie's Railfan Page. Thank You for the kind words and the great referel that You gave My site.
I discovered Your blog quiete by accident at the library tonight..and after having a rough day at work today, Your kind words made it all worthwhile.

Please by all means, stay in touch and maybe drop Me a line once in awhile. Although My railfan page deals mainly with Chicago area rail topics...Wisconsin ones get My attention as well.

Thank You for noticing My blog.

Eddie K. Eddie's Railfan Page
http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com